有些事你永遠做不成
Some shit you ain t never gonna do.
但沒問題
That's all right.
人無能人
You can't be everything.
你成不了
You ain't gonna be no...
成不了職業(yè)籃球運動員
No professional basketball player.
你不會去扣籃
You ain't gonna dunk no basketball,
也成不了奧運游泳選手
or be an Olympic swimmer.
你像石頭一樣沉因為你全身都是肌肉
You sink like a stone, because you're all muscle.
肌肉很沉
Muscle sinks.
今天你拉我出水
《花生醬獵鷹》登場The Peanut Butter Falcon
北卡州唐氏病患者扎克是摔跤手咸水紅脖子(托馬斯·哈登·丘奇 Thomas Haden Church飾)的粉絲,那幾盤摔跤的錄像帶翻來覆去看了無數遍,因此不顧一切逃離護理院去拜師。護士伊蓮娜(達科塔·約翰遜 Dakota Johnson飾)決定去把他找回來。
泰勒(希亞·拉博夫 Shia LaBeouf飾)由于偷盜螃蟹得罪了鄧肯(約翰·浩克斯 John Hawkes飾)而不得不倉皇出走。路上遇到了只穿了一條內褲不名一文的扎克。就這樣兩人結伴一路上飲風餐露走向目的地
Two desperate guys, one is a Down syndrome patient Zak, running away from the retirement home and dreaming of be a professional wrestler “Peanut Butter Falcon”; another is a crabber Tyler without valid license, setting fire to the fishing gear and dock... They weren’t supposed to jump into a same boat, hit the unexpected road together, chased by the nurse and friend of Zak, an attractive widow Eleanor, and the fishermen... Tyler has been taught Zak how to swim, shoot, f
這部片子雖然寫的是唐斯綜合征的小孩及一個浪子的故事,但是卻反映了很多人小時候的現實。
就是很多小孩都希望有這么一個好叔叔或者好哥哥帶著自己,仔細想想我們年輕時豈不是如此?
這個哥哥或者叔叔,和爸爸完全不同,爸爸一般是工作繁忙,無暇陪伴我們,或者爸爸總是太嚴厲,我們做錯事情時,總是簡單的一頓巴掌解決問題。
但是這種小叔叔或者哥哥呢,就很不同,他是我們最好的朋友,也是我們最好的導師。
平時他帶我們玩耍,帶我們翻墻,去鄰居地里偷蘋果,去野外烤地瓜,冬天還會去掏鳥窩
《花生醬獵鷹》我們需要重建信任,尤其是當下。
轉載請注明網址: http://www.mmedi.cn/archives/id-646.html